What's New? 2.0.2
Released November 02, 2008
This release includes some key bug fixes and feature enhancements.
Major Bug / Crash Bug Fixes
* Reset/Power-on recording for .fm2 files!
* fix ..fcm conversion, recording, and playback of reset and power commands
* Win32 - auto-load the only useful ROM or movie from an archive, in cases where there is only one
* Win32 - permit user optionally to proceed through the movie savestate mismatch error condition, in case he knows what he is doing.
* Win32 - fix a bug in the savestate recovery code which prevent aborted savestate loads from recovering emulator state correctly.
* gracefully handle non-convertible broken UTF-8 text without crashing
* Win32 - don't read every archive file when scanning for replay dialog. scan them, and only look for *.fm2
New Features Win32
* Win32 - added a toggle for binding savestates to movies
* Win32 - added -cfg (config file) command line argument
Minor Bug fixes
* Win32 - Sound config dialog will now look to see if Mute Turbo should be checked
* Win32 - Debugger - Fix Child windows inside debugging window get invalid sizes
* Win32 - bind a menu option for display frame counter
* Win32 - fix problem where replay dialog couldn't work when the process current directory had changed to something other than emulator base directory
* Lua ignores second joypad.set()
* Load state as... does not use the savestate override dir (fixed; now, it does)
*Win32 - debugger - fix issue where keyboard keys get stuck when switching between debugger window and main window
* SDL - added support for AVI creation for SDL, see documentation/Videolog.txt for more
* SDL - --inputcfg can now be used without a filename
* SDL - should fix issues with missing author field crashing FCEUX
* SDL - toggle lag frame counter for SDL, default hotkey F8
* SDL - toggle skipping of lag frames for SDL, default hotkey F6
* SDL - user ability to toggle "bind savestates to movie" added for SDL, default hotkey F2
* SDL - Lua is now optional, thanks Shinydoofy for a patch. also fixed some build issues.
* SDL - fixed an issue where flawed movie would crash FCEUX on every startup
* SDL - fixed issue where windowed mode would always be set to 32 bpp
* SDL - fixed ppc build errors and added LSB_FIRST option to build scripts
* SDL - --newppu option added to SDL, disabled by default
* GFCEUX - made the input config window more usable
* GFCEUX - added uninstall script for GFCEUX
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create PDF Help documents