What's New? 2.1.2
Released November 3, 2009
The 2.1.2 release fixes some bugs of 2.1.0a, increases game compatibility, launches a new PPU core, and adds usability enhancements to the windows port.
- New PPU is now functional! You can access it by changing the newPPU flag in the config file. Windows users can access it from Config > PPU > New PPU
- Dragon Ball Z 3 now playable again
- Fixed action 52 game that was broken in post-FCEUX 2.0.3 versions
- Mapper 253 mostly implemented
- Mapper 43 fixed bug
- Imported NSF features from FCEUXDSP-NSF. Debugging tools are now compatible with NSF files.
- Movies now record FDS disk swapping commands
- Movie play dialog displays movie time based on ~60.1 (~50.1 PAL) instead of 60 & 50
- Ram Watch and Ram Search dialogs imported from GENS rerecording
- Ram Filter dialog removed (now redundant compared to both cheat search and ram search)
- Lua script window ported from GENS
- Fix for the directory overrides bug that caused overrides to reset
- Debugger: .deb file saving/loading restored
- "Save config file" menu item
- "New PPU" menu item
Minor Bug fixes
- Minor fixes to recent menus
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Map Hotkeys dialog's X button from closing the dialog
- Restored DPCM Logging when Code/Data Logger is active
- Memory watch - Save Changes Prompt - clicking save will default to quicksave first and save as 2nd (instead of always defaulting to save as)
- Made Trace Logger refresh adequately when using stepping options in the debugger.
- joypad.set() fixed. True,False, and Nil now work properly for all buttons. In addition there is a new "invert" option.
- Lua5.1.dll no longer required to use lua.
- Added savestate.registerload(), savestate.registersave(), savestate.loadscriptdata()
- emu. library, has all the same functions as fceu. library for better compatibility between lua emulators
- Many additional function names to increase consistency with other lua emulators
- Added movie.recording() and movie.playing()
- Added memory.getregister() and memory.setregister()
- Added gui.popup and input.popup
- Added savestate.registerload(), savestate.registersave(), and savestate.loadscriptdata()
New Lua Scripts
- A multi-track movie recording tools written by FatRatKnight. Allows input for different players to be recorded separately.
- A rewinding tool by Antony Lavelle
Created with the Personal Edition of HelpNDoc: Easily create Help documents